– Hand made in Australia from Jarrah and Kauri Pine, these wooden cooking stirrers are a must-have item in any kitchen.
– Sealed with Chopping Board Oil they are food-safe and ready to use.
– Every kitchen stirrer is hand crafted, so no 2 will be 100% identical, however all are based on a standard template to keep the products true to the original design.
– Being made of wood they are kind on teflon coatings and won’t scratch the surface.
– These stirrers have:
– flat bottoms (great for scraping cooked sauces off the base of the saucepan/frypan).
– tapered end (useful for ‘chopping’ cooked chicken/beef mince into smaller portions during cooking)
– curved tops (great for scraping inside condiment/sauce jars to get every last bit out).
– These stirrers can be laser engraved with a simple name/phrase into the handle to add that personal touch – please contact us prior to purchase for a quote on this addition.